This project really helped me understand Typography a little better. It was harder to find complementary fonts than I previously anticipated. I got most of my fonts off of dafont.com. The hardest part of this project for me was thinking of what to write on the photos. I had the idea for decay in Bannack, but as I sat here editing pictures, I realized that there are no cute little quotes that I could put on there about decay. If I could redo this project, I would probably stick to a more simple theme — like wood or metal.
All of my photos have minimal edits- I only used unsharp mask and the brightness/contrast adjustment tool.
Title: Tarentino Regular
Body: Century Gothic Regular
Title: Charbroil and Century Gothic
Body: Lucida Bright Regular